Sunday, November 22, 2009

Introducing Flirt Cosmetics From Khols

Introducing Flirt Cosmetics From Khols. The other day I was at Khols doing a little retail therapy when I stumbled across a new cosmetics line called Flirt! I swatched a few items and by my surprise the color payoff was pretty sweet plus the prices were amazing. Next time you're in Khols be sure to look around for the cosmetics stands and chances are you'll probably have one. Look below at a few of the swatches and purchases that I made from the line.





The Pretty Ad ( One of the things that lured me in I loved her Eye Look, and it tells you what you need to recreate it on the back)



I picked up one Blush Called Dapple Apple, A pretty pink for my skintone



Swatch of cream shadow High Maintenance ( Applied with Shadow Insurance and Powder shadow on top it last all day and does not crease)





Swatch of eyeshadows Golden Lady and Feeling Hot