Thursday, February 25, 2010

Mac Spring Color Forecast Swatches and Review

Mac Spring Color Forecast Swatches and Review. I loved the idea behind this collection and I picked up at least one item from every forecast section. Everything that I picked up is wearable and works well with my skintone. My favorite items in the collection included the vibrant grape ombre blush, and the Purple eyeshadow quad. I also swatched some of the items a little differently this time. I know with my skintone it's hard to see some of the swatches, so I put them on paper! Hopefully this helps some to see the colors better :). Look below to see the swatches.

Product Photos






Swatches of Eyeshadows Lala and Da Bling





Swatches of Purple Eyehshadow Quad





Swatch of Ombre Blush Vibrant Grape





Swatch of Ombre Blush Springshine





Swatches of
Lipgloss and Lipsticks Hush Hush Rose, Bronzilla, and Radicchio





Swatch of Nail Lacquer Abalone Shell