Friday, March 26, 2010

Mac Liberty of London Swatches and Review

Mac Liberty of London Swatches and Review. I loved so many items from this collection, and to be honest I wanted to haul so much more than what I actually got, but many of the items sold out super fast. I was rather disappointed but I'm still happy with what I got. I manged to get two eyeshadows, lipstick, nail polish, and a beauty powder. Look below to see my swatches.

Product Photos of Packaging








Swatches of Eyeshadows Dame's Desire and Bough Grey





Swatch of Lipstick Blooming Lovely ( for those that love a purple lip, it's a tad bit darker than Lavender Whip)





Swatch of Beauty Powder Shell Pearl





Nail Polish Vestral White
( basic white polish, I only wanted it because of the packaging :) Sorry it was too white to show up on camera.