Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Long Hairs

My name is Mary and I am doing my Masters from university of Florida. Now a days it is the most trendy thing to get a new look of hair styles.

The height of fashion has brought several fresh ideas and thinks for people especially for women because now it has been clear that this industry has given a new shape for beautifying the female features. As far as about long hairs styles  I tried many hairstyle, but was never satisfied with anyone’s .I am a girl with fair complexion and with a good height. I used many conditioners many gels to my hairs but every time I tried every time I did bad with my hairs. So I decided to adopt a hair style that befits me a lot.

Although there are many trendy hair style in market available like medium short and other hair styles. After talking with stylist I decided to take on the long hair style which is suitable to my character and my face. Pleased to tell everyone that by getting this hairstyles 2012 I feel more comfortable walking around and meeting the new people. This hair style have given me a completely new look and it seems as I am model. Long hair gives me more options in styling (up dos, romantic curls. Pony), I can vary a lot with it, and it’s more comfortable.

Now I can easily style it by, braid, buns, etc. I've had very long hair for a long time and have only cut it off about 3 or 4 times, for me it's easier than short hair. If I want it to do curly, I curl it, if I want it kind of wild I braid it the day before and wet the braids and (depends how wavy I want it to do depends how many pony I put and if after I wet the braid if I put setting gel or mouse on them. it just depends. Most of the time I just have it fixed up in a pony or loose braid for everyday casual do's.

It's always been a lot of fun having long hair. But, I undergo miserable cutting it every time I did, because it was always a hassle working with it all the time, so I guess for some people long is better and for some short is better for them. Personally I like the assortment of long hair. I adopted the long hair style because for long hair style makes me looks softer. I can do more stuff with it. Basically anything I can do with my long hair style. For more please visit prom hairstyles 2012.