Saturday, March 10, 2012

Kony 2012

Hey guys,
   So I know that there is a lot of controversy over sending money to Invisible Children to help out, but I still felt that I needed to share this video. My goal through sharing this video, is to spread the word about the atrocities happening in Africa. Honestly, before I saw this video, I knew very little of what was happening in Africa - this video opened my eyes.
    Also, if you guys want to help you don't necessarily have to send money to Invisible Children, there are many other ways you can spread the word. For one, all you have to do is share this video on your blog/facebook/tumblr/twitter - it's as simple as that. And you can get together with your friends and make your own posters - I know many people who are doing that. One little thing, will make a HUGE difference!