Sunday, October 25, 2009

Mac Blush Swatches

Mac Blush Swatches. Next to lipgloss and lipstick, blush is my most used beauty product. I have a huge collection of blushes, pinks, purples, reds, and from almost every single brand, Nars, Mac, Cargo etc. I wanted to share with you guys some of the swatches of blushes that I have from Mac and next week finally you can see my entire makeup collection. I'll be putting up a video of every little detail so stay tuned for that. In the meantime here are some of my favorite Mac Blushes. I don't depot them since I love to carry my blushes around for touch ups throughout the day. I do have more Mac blushes but it's really a tease to look at limited edition ones, so I only put up pics of the permanent blushes.





Swatches of Razin, Ambering Rose and Burnt Pepper





Swatches of Sweet as Cocoa, Format, and Flirt & Tease






Swatches of Mocha , Pinch Me and Breezy





Swatches of Sunbasque and Peachtwist