Monday, October 19, 2009

Smashbox Reign Eye Shadow Palette Swatches and Review ( Majesty )

Smashbox Reign Eye Shadow Palette Swatches and Review ( Majesty). The Smashbox Reign collection came out earlier this fall and while the eyeshadow palettes wore gorgeous I didn't want to spend $42 on one eyeshadow palette. So I decided not to purchase it. I'm so glad I did because now Smashbox has lowered the price to $29. Much more reasonable. I've never had any Smashbox eyeshadows before but these were gorgeous. Highly pigmented, and go on the eye very smooth. The colors are also perfect for the fall season and very in trend.

Product Packaging










Swatches of the Majesty Palette ( There are two kind of finishes to this palette, the shimmer on the outside and the matte on the inside.

Matte



Shimmer